Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This fat kid totally approves

Hello MTP (and www),
I honestly can not believe that our guttural chants of "Fat Kids Approve" to mock the "Kade Out" has stuck, we need one of those flip video cameras for the full effect. And when the hell can you drink again so we can have Scorpion Bowls ? So I have been dealt these questions and I come prepared to answer them...
Okay, no really, it's interview time. Here goes:

First of all, does SJ know you're a fat kid? Is this a secret you have to hide from your boyfriend?
Duh-skies, he is a chef. Food is what brought us together, SJ is MORE than aware of my fat kid ness. I am pretty sure he would not have it any other way....right babe?.?.?...

What's your favorite food to eat? What's your favorite food to cook, for that matter?
Eat is a hard one, as a fat kid I like to eat everything, but as far as a dining experience I am going with shellfish. Crabs, crab legs, shrimps, clams, oysters, lobsters, mussels etc. These things are usually best eaten dock side with bottomless pitchers of cold brews, or in fine dinning establishments with a glass of wine (vodka) and corn fritters (ahh Pearlz how I miss thee happy hour).Pearlz Happy Hour, fritter in 1 drink in the other

As far as cooking, I am going to have to say Mexican food is my fave to cook, I can be really creative and find that the ability to cook this food comes easily to me......plus I still have all the recipes from when I worked at El Vez (can't not wait for summer dinner parties !)

Is there any restaurant in the world that you just CANNOT say no to?
In the Chuck, McCrady's hands down, not even a question in my mind. Best meals I have ever eaten

What qualifications can you bring to our fat kid blog? What MAKES you a Fatty McNotSlim?
I live breathe and work in food, I will try ANYTHING once and the chances are I will like it. There is not a stinky enough cheese or a smoky enough red. I think in food and have a really great ability to know what things should taste like and how to fix them. Not to be obnoxious but if there is one thing this chica knows, its food.

Are there any food trends that just don't do it for you?
To be honest, small plates. Its just expensive, and fatty is hungry... One should NEVER leave a dinner that costs over $100 bones and want to buy a pizza. Sorry, its just true.

If you had your own food t.v. show, what would the theme be?
How to clean your plate and try new foods with Krystina May

Can skinny cooks be trusted?
Have you met my boyfriend ? Have you eaten his food ?

What's your favorite part of any good meal?
The beginning when you first get your menu and get so excited over planing your meal !

What are your hobbies aside from being a fat kid?
You have other hobbies ? You mean there is more to life than being a fat kid ?

This last one is just something I've been wondering about... Where have all the cowboys gone?
Taco Bell.....

---------------------------------------------------------


Now BFF I have some questions for you.....

When did you first know you were a fat kid ? Have you been like this forever ?

If you could only eat one thing and drink one thing for the rest of your life what would it be ?

What is one food you HATE and why ?

How do you maintain friendships with non fatties ?

What is your favorite dish you have ever ordered at a restaurant and why ? (I know you are going with Rue)

How do you not know how to make popcorn ?

If you could have Gaga's body, BUT you had to give up being a fat kid, would you do it ?

Favorite restaurant ever (other than AWS)

What is your fave meal we have ever dinned on together and why ?

Worst meal ever and why ?

How exactly does one build a city on rock and roll ?

I will look forward MTP to your well thought out and witty responses

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Do you still have that dress? I love it so! Almost as a much as I love Pearlz happy hour! Corn fritters mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love is so, but its not so flattering on my womanly curves right now... toooooo many corn fritters

    ReplyDelete